After the successful course of the e-RETAIL program (1st cycle), the second cycle of the program was announced for submissions between 09.07.2021 to 29.09.2021.
The budget for this program is 8 million for all the regions of the country.
The action is co-financed by the European Union’s European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and by national resources and refers to medium, small and very small companies that are active in the retail sector and maintain a physical store.
OTHER PROGRAMS IN VALID
– Grants for lawyers
– Subsidy for gyms – playgrounds
– Catering industry restart
– Restart of tourism
– 2nd business opportunity through OAED
– National development law
– Value added chains – cooperative formations – networking
– ΤΕΠΙΧ ΙΙ
– Low interest loans through the guarantee fund
– Guarantee covid via EAT
– COSME covid
– Subsidizing interest on existing loans of companies affected by covid (B’ cycle) – Support for start-ups